The Spider Veins are caused due to the blood is pumped toward the heart through the veins, because the heart is higher than other body parts, a natural mechanism prevents the blood to flow down to the feet, thousands of small valves placed inside the veins open and close, with the blood pressure moving forward towards the heart.
How Varicose Spider Veins are Caused?
During pregnancy, pressure on the large veins slows the the blood return to the heart, the pressure is usually behind the uterus and leg veins.
The primary cause of varicose veins will be the breakdown of the valve system in the veins, so the blood is now pooling at the valves, sometimes clotting them, making the veins swollen and tied. Those cause a change in the veins color into dark, brownish, blueish, sometime purple color.
If you see smaller spider veins appearing, then the easiest treatment would be rubbing a spiderman treatment cream. The cream minimizes the appearance of Spider Veins and help skin elastic tone.
This, with the pregnant woman’s expanded blood volume and hormone-induced relaxation of the muscle tissue in the veins, can lead to varicose vein in the leg and hemorrhoids (swollen varicose veins in the vagina or around the anus). The varicose vein can be very helpful, and cause great agony and stress to those who suffer from them.
Blue veins on lower abdomen
In most cases pregnant women in the first trimester sign of pregnancy will see those veins on the lower part of the body. Those blue veins appear at the backs of the legs on the calves or on the inside of the leg. Some women get spidery purplish-red lines on their thighs (spider veins) as a result from the hormone changes of pregnancy.
Those should not be mixed up with varicose veins. Spider veins (spider angioma or spider (telangiectasiacan) show even at the upper legs and inner theigh anywhere from the groin to the ankle. It is very common that blueish veins at the sides of breasts show on the surface of the skin in the first and second trimester.
The best recommendation for spider veins on legs and lower body, is the use of mild compression stockings and hosiery. Those help to put some firm grip around the legs and support the skin tension holding the veins.
See these support stockings. Look for the Mild (8-15 mmHg) or Moderate Compression (15-20mmHg) support stockings only.
- Women’s UltraSheer 8-15 mmHg Knee High Stockings– these can support and also hide the unwanted spider veins from being seen on your legs.
- Jobst UltraSheer THIGH High Mild Compression – For those who like shorter skirts and showing off longer legs.
Pregnancy spider veins usually fade and disappear after delivery, and in case they don’t.. they can be treated easily by Spider veins supplements or a Spider veins cream treatment.
Blue veins sign of pregnancy
While the most common sign for a pregnancy would be missing a period, You may also have some mild spasms or mild cramps at lower part of abdomen. Another common sign would be a little bleeding when the fertilized egg implants itself in your uterus.
Except from that, plenty other symptoms and signs of pregnancy can gather to give you a clue if you are pregnant or not. A simple, over the counter pregnancy test can solve your worries or hopes..
One of the signs that make many women worry are visible blue veins in the belly and across the breasts. The main reason is that the body makes extra blood and your heart pumps faster to meet the needs of pregnancy. The stretching of the belly, stomach and lower abdomen cause blue veins to appear on stomach when they run close to the surface.
Wearing a pregnancy belt can support the growing belly and help decrease the stress on the middle part. Pregnancy belts and belly bands can help also reduce back pains and fatigue as they support and spread the tension from the front of the abdominal to a larger skin surface and reduce stretch marks as well.
- Soft form pregnancy support belt – more support less fashionable
- Pregnancy Belly Band – are very fashionable and supportive
As the waistline begins to grow and expand, to make space for the coming baby and your uterus grow larger, the skin has a mild stretch which bulge the veins upper against the skin surface. This happen even if you do not notice until the second trimester.
Pregnancy veins on stomach treatment
While those are not the painful varicose veins mentioned above, but rather a net of spider veins—tiny blood vessels radiating out from a central area, spreading spider veins on your belly or at the sides of the abdomen. They are natural and healthy signs of the new pregnancy.
If you wish to treat them, as part of a prevention program, avoiding them to expand, or want to treat it for cosmetic reasons. Here Are some tips for prevention of spider veins on legs or spider veins on the stomach.
- Exercise, walking, moving the body with mild sports, keeping the blood circulating is important.
- Wearing loose cloth, no tight at the waistline pantyhose, tight belts on trousers, stiff strong elastic band on pants, avoid especially high-heels shoes.
- Avoid hot showers or baths, the heat expand the vessels, do some cool, quick showers instead of hot soaks, cold compresses can also temporarily hide blue veins
- Massage the belly with an upward motion using some mild lotion or organic baby oil, to squeeze out gently blood circulation from veins.
- Except from the pregnancy weight, too much weight creates extra pressure on your heart and interferes with circulation – See the best pregnancy weight management program.
- When possible elevate the feet above the heart level (lay down with feet raised).
- An aspirin may relieve the pain of varicose veins by thinning the blood, but not recommended for spider veins.
Buy the Product to remove veins Amazon